1 When a student meets a member of the teaching staff of the college or any member of the Management within or outside the college campus, she should greet them.
2 No student shall leave the classroom during a lecture, without the permission of the teacher.
3 Students should not be found loitering about in the corridors or campus during the class hours even if they don't have class. Instead they should go and read books in the Library.
4 Habitual negligence of college work, dishonesty, obscenity in deeds, words or any other acts of misconduct will lead to severe disciplinary actions.
5 When the Principal or the teacher or a Visitor enters the class, the students must keep standing until the teacher has invited them to sit down.
6 Students are forbidden from attending or organizing any meeting in the college. They should not collect money for any purpose without the permission of the Principal. They should not circulate any notice or petition among themselves or paste it anywhere in the college premises without the written permission from the Principal.
7 Students are forbidden from making any mark upon the furniture, on the walls or any part of the college premises and should not spill ink on the floors or litter the classrooms and grounds with papers.
8 Students are expected to maintain decency and decorum in their behaviour and dress. Students should dress neatly and modestly. Their dress should always be in keeping with the tradition and culture of our country. Students shall wear non-transparent sarees and blouses that fully cover their abdomen and back or wear loose pyjama and kurtha with dupatta.
9 Any damage done to the college property will have to be set right by those who are responsible for it.
10 Regular Attendance is compulsory during the class hours, Assembly, and all college functions and meetings. Attendance is also compulsory during the Independence Day, Republic Day and College Day.
- Ragging of any kind and magnitude inside or outside the college campus
- Any kind of wild, noisy, disturbing behaviors and celebrations on the campus
- Tampering with the contents, misuse of the college and library identity cards
- Loud and noisy consultations, discussions and animated conversations inside the college and library during the working times
- Any kind of malpractice like cheating, bribing, gambling, copying in examinations, giving false declaration, spreading rumors, unfounded accusations, writing, printing, distributing, displaying unauthorized notice of any kind on the campus or anywhere else
- Inviting strangers and unauthorized persons inside the campus without any written permission from the Principal
- Causing damages to college properties
The above mentioned actions are strictly prohibited and any violation of the above mentioned rules will result in dismissal/suspension of the student from the college.